July 29, 2011

Quick healthy meal: lettuce with corn and mint



Quick healthy meal: lettuce with corn and mint


Ingredients for a salad for 4 persons:


- 1 curly lettuce chopped
- 1 corn can
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 4 cucumbers copped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- black pepper powder
- salt
- olive oil
- mint powder
- sweet paprika powder




Mix the ingredients and leave it for 2 Hours and serve cold.


This summer salad is perfect for dinner, but you can serve it at lunch with nachos or tortilla.


Enjoy the lettuce with corn and mint, a quick healthy meal!

2 comments:

Thanks for the follow, I already tweeted at you on twitter that this looks yummy! My two boys love salad and your recipe look delicious!

Looks good! Thks for your lovely comments @ Try My Recipe & Have It Displayed On My Facebook Fan Page! I'm following u now & hope u'll do the same & try out my recipes. Hope to have your pix displayed @ my Fan Page :)

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Less is Healthy

If you're looking for funny meals for kids parties, check my website Less is Healthy in order to get recipes for homemade cheap healthy meals for kids, made with less effort and resources but designed in a funny and artistic way.

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More