August 17, 2011

Quick healthy meal: apple with carrots and peanuts

Quick healthy meal: apple with carrots and peanuts

This recipe is my favorite, because I love to eat apples and carrots. 

And the salad is so easy to prepare it and in 3 minutes is ready!
You can serve it as breakfast or lunch. 
You can serve it with nachos or ........just fresh.




Cut and peel two carrots with one apple, half of a celery and one cup of salted peanuts. Mix and ground the ingredients with a kitchen mixer and.......eat!


Enjoy the apple salad with carrots and peanuts, a quick healthy meal!

6 comments:

That looks so delicious and sounds so easy to make!

Oh if only my kids (and I) would eat raw carrots. This sounds easy and nutritious. Maybe I can substitute carrot with something else?
Thanks for leaving me a nice comment in my blog Elena. Have a great weekend!

Interesting indeed, Elena! Remember to try out one of my recipes to have it showcase in my Facebook FanPage! Chk out whose cooking are currently featured at my Readers' Corner Album now!

Bet this is a good breakfast, surely healthy and your pic looks so tempting Elena.

hi elena, simple yet creative and healthy to eat.. great recipe idea

Hmmm...this sounds like an interesting way to get my son to eat carrots. I'll give it a whirl! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Less is Healthy

If you're looking for funny meals for kids parties, check my website Less is Healthy in order to get recipes for homemade cheap healthy meals for kids, made with less effort and resources but designed in a funny and artistic way.

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More