September 1, 2011

Quick healthy meal: penne with zucchini, eggplant and basil

Quick healthy meal: penne with zucchini, eggplant and basil


I want to share with you my recipe of penne with zucchini, eggplant and basil I make for my mom.

I boil penne pasta for 12 minutes.

Separately, I fry for 5 minutes 2 garlic clovers with 1 onion finely chopped and 1 small zucchini and 1 small eggplant finely chopped.

For a new taste, I add 1 tomato and 1 cup mozzarella and paprika one teaspoon.

And of course, the basil on top.

Enjoy penne with zucchini, eggplant and basil, a quick healthy meal.

5 comments:

hi elena, zucchini, eggplant and basil with cheese sounds perfect for penne, i must have the cheese tho :)

Wow, you really do like your garlic, LOL! I love garlic and I may be guilty of adding a little extra to my dishes. This looks so good!

I have to try this one looks great thanks for sharing.

Always Wendy

Delicious! It sounds healthy too.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Looks delicious and easy to make too.

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Less is Healthy

If you're looking for funny meals for kids parties, check my website Less is Healthy in order to get recipes for homemade cheap healthy meals for kids, made with less effort and resources but designed in a funny and artistic way.

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More