December 21, 2011

Quick meals for the week before Christmas

I am sure you do not have time to cook in the week before Christmas so here you have a list of quick meals for the week before Christmas.


To serve for dinner or lunch: Salad with caraway seeds and chicken ready in 15 minutes or if you have already boiled potatoes, another quick salad, ready in 5 minutes: German salad with sweet potatoes.










As for a healthy low in calories dinner, you may want to try a quick meal ready in 5 minutes: Apple and sunflower seeds salad.



1 comments:

Hello Elena :-) Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you keep coming back to it, esp. if you like easy-to-cook, light-on-spices Indian dishes. Your own blog is quite spectacular -- I had no idea, in fact, that caraway was used in Western cooking. One lives and learns :-)

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Less is Healthy

If you're looking for funny meals for kids parties, check my website Less is Healthy in order to get recipes for homemade cheap healthy meals for kids, made with less effort and resources but designed in a funny and artistic way.

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More