October 30, 2012

Sweet potatoes salad with emmertaler cheese

Have you ever tried the classic sweet potatoes salad with shredded emmertaler cheese on top?!




I've made this Saturday my quick sweet potatoes salad from here:

Quick healthy meal: german salad with sweet potatoes


and I wanted to add something new: shredded emmertaler cheese on top, for this recipe, I've added on cup of shredded emmertaler cheese on top just before to serve.

Try my sweet potatoes salad with emmertaler cheese!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Less is Healthy

If you're looking for funny meals for kids parties, check my website Less is Healthy in order to get recipes for homemade cheap healthy meals for kids, made with less effort and resources but designed in a funny and artistic way.

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More