April 10, 2013

Salsa sauce with ginger

I like to add ginger to my salsa sauce.

I prefer to serve my salsa sauce with boiled wild rice.

For my salsa sauce with ginger, you need four fresh chopped tomatoes, three fine chopped garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon of fine chopped ginger, salt, pepper, fresh parsley, a pinch of chili and I add 2 teaspoons of fine chopped fresh carrots. 

Boil for five minutes and serve with rice, meat, fish or even roasted chicken.










Do you need a five minute meal? Will you try to make and serve my salsa sauce with ginger?






2 comments:

Ginger is a nice spice to add to this tomato salsa. I like it.

A 5 minute meal definitely works!

Velva

I have been on a real ginger kick lately. Ginger in salsa hadn't occurred to me, so thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Less is Healthy

If you're looking for funny meals for kids parties, check my website Less is Healthy in order to get recipes for homemade cheap healthy meals for kids, made with less effort and resources but designed in a funny and artistic way.

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More