September 2, 2014

Try my quick gluten free dinner

Try my dinner for guests in less than 25 minutes, it is a gluten free dinner based on baked potatoes and roasted cauliflower with corn. You can try it with an apple salad if you don't have cauliflower and there is no time to go shopping veggies...

It is perfect for a late September evening dinner.




If you need more inspiration, try these e-books, each one for less than 3 USD:

                                   


Note: Thank you to all my visitors for buying from Amazon through my ads, you're helping me to pay my breast cancer treatment and keeping a healthy diet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Less is Healthy

If you're looking for funny meals for kids parties, check my website Less is Healthy in order to get recipes for homemade cheap healthy meals for kids, made with less effort and resources but designed in a funny and artistic way.

Labels

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More